1) What mtg cards you can do ? can you make hologram stamp new cards ? can you make foil cards?
Re: Literally,we can make all mtg cards.And sure we can do holostamped,foil and holofoil cards,.
2) Do you have any HD scans/photos or videos to check how your cards looking ?
Re: Sure.You can check our Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/eqj1IU1vb6s
Or you can check our imgur HD photos album: https://mtgwebsiteguys.imgur.com/
3) How to place my order ? I did not see any links to pay.
Re: Email our sales service at email@example.com
She will show you how to place order on shopify, and then pay by paypal,
or credit card/prepaid card/bank transfer,etc.
4) Do you sell your preset lists only ? or I can build my own deck list?
Re: Both are supported.You can view our 21 premade lists at the link below:
website guys 21 premade lists ABC,H1,H2,H3,H4.H5,H6.F1,F2,F3,F12R.FK & Discord 7 sets – V3
And you can build your own list from our “647 Mass Production Cards Pool”.
Additionally, we support all other cards to be printed on white core,
including flip cards! The 647 Mass Production Cards Pool can be viewed below:.
5) What is your price for your preset 21 lists ABC/H1/H2/H3/H4/H5/H6/F1/F2/F3/FK/F12R/Discord 7 sets ?
What about my own deck list?
Re: You can view our prices on the Word document below:
6) What is your buyer protection policy ?
Re: If your package does not arrive, then we will give you a 100% refund.
If the card quality is not as described, then contact us. Either partial refund you and you keep the cards,
or return back the cards to get full refund. Either way, paypal buyer protection policy is the best in the world.
7) Can I check any customer reviews/feedback about your mtg cards ?
Re: Scroll down our website homepage, you will see a “Review Zone”.
8) What is your cards quality level ? Do they pass any tests ? What material made?
Re: Our cards are Kitchen Table and FNM playable, and some are even GP (Grand Prix) playable.
Made by German imported black core paper,mass produced by Heidelberg Printer.
Pass bend test, rip test, waterproof test. And no proxies can pass 100% light test.
Our cards pass about 80% light test !
8）what’s the difference between 6th gen, 7th gen, 8th gen, 9th gen?
Re: No big difference. They all use the same paper material, same Heidelberg Machine,same production process,
It’s the 9th gen is the latest new launched, time closer to the moment you are reading !
And if it’s the same preset list but different generation, then the new generation fixed/improved some known bug of previous old gen.